Wednesday 23 December 2015

Sorry no more blog .....

Hi all of my blog readers

I'm really sorry to announce that the 'Dunfermline News 100 Years Ago' blog is stopping with immediate effect.

I discovered today that I am no longer able to write and publish my blog in the only hour I had available to do so and therefore I have decided to stop writing this blog.

(If by some miracle I discover an extra hour in the week in the future I will resume blogging).

I would also like to say that I am extremely grateful for the more than 2300 views of my blog since I launched it at the end of May 2015!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2016 when it comes!

If I can help you with family history research, please contact me at jacquelinehunter895@gmail.com

Thanks again.

Jacqueline Hunter, 23 December 2015.

2 comments:

  1. So sad to hear that, Jacqueline. Hope to still see the occasional post (maybe you could switch to weekly posts?) and chat with you on #AncestryHour. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If YOU need anything (sorry I've been looking for more time in the day myself for years!), please msg me. I think we're connected several places. ~ Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman

    ReplyDelete